council links

Check with your local Council for guidelines on tree removal and pruning. You may require a permit and therefore would need to lodge an application with Council for tree removal.

(Note: Lodgement fees apply and usually must be paid when lodging the application).

Applications to Council must be submitted by the owner. Council will not accept any application without the owner’s complete consent.

Trees Company is available to assist with the application process including Arborist’s Reports.

from our clients